Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a vcr tape stuck in the machine, Vhs hd, It is

Customer Question
I have a vcr...

I have a vcr tape stuck in the machine

Technician's Assistant: What's the model number of your TV? How old is it?

Vhs hd

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

It is blocking the tv

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Happened when i put the tape in

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Answered in 1 hour by:
9/6/2017
Electronics Technician: Electrotech2017, Technician replied 11 months ago
Electrotech2017
Electrotech2017, Technician
Hello my name is ***** ***** I'm happy to assist you with your VCR issue. Could you please tell me what is the make and model of your unit ?