Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

When I start to watch a program, Netflix or Hulu, haven't…

Customer Question
When I start to...

When I start to watch a program, Netflix or Hulu, haven't tried others, I get an orange screen. How do I fix this?

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model number of your device? How old is it?

Thank you

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

The device was purchased just two months ago I'm trying to find the serial number

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

Very difficult to read but I think the model number is *****%

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
9/6/2017
Electronics Technician: Aric, Technician replied 8 months ago
Aric, Technician

I'm reviewing your details and will reply shortly.

is this a Roku you're asking about?

Hello?

Louie, Technician