Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Trying to terminate my service with Roku, have not been

Customer Question
Trying to terminate my...

Trying to terminate my service with Roku, have not been successful. Help

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model number of your device? How old is it?

I don't have a clue, I have had it for years.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

I just want to stop my Roku account, should be simple.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/6/2017
Electronics Technician: Nathan, Technician replied 11 months ago
Nathan, Technician

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this but I'll do my best to help you.

Can you tell me what specifically you are wanting to stop? Is there a particular service like netflix for example that you don't want?