Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My roku stopped...it says can't detect signal, its

Customer Question
My roku stopped...it says...

My roku stopped...it says can't detect signal

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model number of your device? How old is it?

Its new...model 46209

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Last night i was watching a series for a long time..it went blank

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
9/6/2017
Electronics Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 10 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don’t miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

Does the power light on Roku device lit up?

please cancel this order...i fixed it myself

Sounds good, contact customer service via following number for any billing issue.

USA:(###) ###-####/p>