Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Will not connect, jul /2015seriap30317206656, it is use from…

Customer Question
Will not connect Technician's...

Will not connect

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model number of your device? How old is it?

Jul /2015seriap30317206656

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

It is use from the pawn sinc brought it home

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
9/6/2017
Electronics Technician: Jack, Technician replied 10 months ago
Jack
Jack, Technician

My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with this.
A few questions coming up and please note that there may be delays between replies if i have to gather various info .
Also ,If you seem to lose me during the chat then refresh your browser (F5 key) and /or scroll down to the last written line at the bottom , that window seem to get stuck at times .
Please send me a hello so i know you can see my reply ?

What are the model numbers of the device and the tv please ?