Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I'm not certain this is the correct forum for my problem.

Customer Question
I'm not certain this...

I'm not certain this is the correct forum for my problem. I'm unable to register my Britbox acct on my new roku tv. It asks to access my Roku acct., but tells me the password ***** ***** (it isn't). Then, it says it has emailed me a link to reset password, but nothing comes to the email address.

Technician's Assistant: What's the make and model of your tv, and can you guesstimate how old it is?

Bought it yesterday. TCL Roku

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

I was setting up various channels. This one requested access to Roku acct & that is where I'm stuck. Other channels just ask for sign in & activation code.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

No thanks

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
9/6/2017
Electronics Technician: Josh, Technician replied 10 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

I apologize for the long wait.

Do you still need help with your issue?