Jack
Jack, Technician
Experience:  35+ years in the business and still at it everyday
39158752

The remote control to my D-VR7KC2 Toshiba reader/recorder is

The remote control to my D-VR7KC2 Toshiba reader/recorder is "dead". Tried the usual: replacing batteries, cleaning inside, etc. but no juice according to Best Buy guy. Warranty is gone. Anywhere to buy new remote for this machine? Not sure universal would work since I need dble control for VCR & DVD.

Hello
My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with this.
A few questions coming up and please note that there may be delays between replies if i have to gather various info ;
Please send me a hello so i know you can see my reply ?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Thanks. Waiting for yr info

You can get that remote here at this link for $28 ;http://remotebarn.us/catalogsearch/result/?q=D-VR7KC2

You can also use the part # SE-R0297 to do your oown search

If that answers your questions for now then PLEASE DO TAKE THE TIME TO RATE (stars above and submit), it does not cost you anything more and does not close this post ,
Also you can come back at any time without additional charges if you have further questions or need help and it gets this independent tech. paid for his time helping you .