Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Setting up new account and credit card page will not go

Customer Question
Setting up new account...

Setting up new account and credit card page will not go through. It just buffers. Kept doing "I am not a robot" for 2 hours last night with no results.

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your media player? How old is it?

Its is a Roku 3 purchased in 2014

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Roku media player?

Ended up cancelling original account as I kept getting error msg about cc not having a US address. Waited 60 hours for a response to that emailed question with no answer, so cancelled. Trying to set up new account all goes through just fine until the cc info is input. At that point it buffers continually,

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the video expert to know before I connect you?

No, just want to connect, thank you

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
8/7/2017
Electronics Technician: GeekGal, Electronics Support Tech replied 11 months ago
GeekGal
GeekGal, Electronics Support Tech

Hi there! My name is*****'m sorry that you're having this problem. It would be my pleasure to assist you. Are you located outside of the US? If so there are some very specific steps you'll need to go through in order to successfully setup your Roku account. Please advise.