Recorders and Players

Recorder Player Problems? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

Recorders and Players

IT WILL NOT SET UP, THE TV IS WESTINGHOUSE ABOUT 4 YEARS

Customer Question
IT WILL NOT SET UP JA...
IT WILL NOT SET UP
JA: Who makes your media player? How old is it?
Customer: THE TV IS WESTINGHOUSE ABOUT 4 YEARS OLD
JA: What Westinghouse model do you have? How old is it?
Customer: I DON.T NOW WHAT MODEL 4 YEARS OLD
JA: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?
Customer: NO THE ROKU STICKIS PLUGGED INTO HDMI2
JA: How long has this been an issue with your Westinghouse? What happened right before this?
Customer: I AM TRYING TO SET UP THE NEW ROKU STICK
JA: Anything else you want the TV expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: NO
Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
8/7/2017
Electronics Technician: Pete, Engineer replied 4 months ago
Pete, Engineer

I am Pete, and I'll be happy to assist with your question today.

The Roku Stick can only be inserted into HDMI ports. Make sure to insert it straight so that you don't bend the connector. Make note of the input label for the HDMI port on the TV - you will need to select that input on the TV.

Then connect the included USB cable to the power adapter or your TV. The USB cable will provide power to your Roku. Plug the small end of the cable into the port at the end of the Roku Stick. You can plug the other end into the wall adapter, or you can plug it into a USB port on your TV. If the TV does not provide enough power through the USB port, you will need to use the wall adapter.

--------------------

Your satisfaction is my priority; I hope I have earned 5 stars today!

Kindly take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press Submit at the top of your question page to finish; tips appreciated :)

You can always reply back after rating me if you need any further assistance at all.

Pete.

--------------------

Pete, Engineer