Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I trying to connect my firetvs stick but it won't connect to…

Customer Question
Hi, I trying to...

Hi, I trying to connect my firetvs stick but it won't connect to my wifi

Technician's Assistant: Does your network appear in the Wi-Fi list on your e-reader?

Yes, and I put my password

Technician's Assistant: Are other devices (computer, phone, etc.) connecting to the router?

Only my wifi box

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the e-reader expert to know before I connect you?

No, that's it

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
8/7/2017
Electronics Technician: Josh, Helpdesk replied 11 months ago
Josh, Helpdesk

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

I apologize that you had to wait for a response.

Do you still need help with your issue?