Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My roku doesn't come on. The indicator light flashes off and…

Customer Question
My roku doesn't come...

My roku doesn't come on. The indicator light flashes off and on two times. Is this significant?

Technician's Assistant: What Roku model do you have?

Roku 2 XD

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Roku media player?

Tried resetting. Screen comes up saying "Lets get started"

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the video expert to know before I connect you?

The screen askes what language. But I can't respond. The screen does not change.

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Recorders and Players
8/6/2017
Electronics Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 1 year ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don’t miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

Just t clarify, do you still get select Language display on screen but unable to select/ change it, is this correct?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
are you there?

Yes, I'm here

It seems your Roku remote isn't working.

Have you put new batteries in Roku remote and pair it with Roku device so it can work?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
what is
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
do you have an answer?

Did you get me previous reply about Roku remote?

It seems your Roku remote isn't working.Have you put new batteries in Roku remote and pair it with Roku device so it can work?
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
no, no new batteries. How do I
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
how do I pair it?

Remove the lower back cover of remote, put new batteries in it then find a pairing button in that area, push that button for 3 seconds while Roku device power is ON. Leave the pairing button and wait 7-8 seconds to pair the remote with Roku device, now press arrow buttons on Roku remote to see if it works?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I will try that. Good by, I amdone

OK, I hope these info will help. If you have any additional questions, feel free to ask. If you're satisfied, please rate me a 5-star at the top of your page so I can get credit of my work on website.
Thank you.