Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Im a roku subscriber please advise as to how i can log in to…

Customer Question
Im a roku subscriber...

Im a roku subscriber please advise as to how i can log in to my account with my laptop

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model number of your device? How old is it?

Email***@******.***

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

I never tried to use my account while on travel

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the video expert to know before I connect you?

I would like to start with my roku login for now so I can see the options for connecting Do i need to download the roku app on my devices as well

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Recorders and Players
8/6/2017
Electronics Technician: Nathan, Technician replied 1 year ago
Nathan, Technician

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this but I'll do my best to help you.

Can you tell me more about what you are wanting to do with the laptop?