Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Second opinion] how do I add acorn tv to my rokuJA: What…

Customer Question
Second opinion] how do I...
Second opinion] how do I add acorn tv to my rokuJA: What Roku model do you have?Customer: what i have written down in my book isIl6l66 pin 3321JA: The Video Technician will be able to walk you through that. What have you tried so far with your Roku media player?Customer: netflixJA: Anything else you want the video expert to know before I connect you?Customer: no, just want to add acorn tv
Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
8/7/2017
Electronics Technician: Josh, Technician replied 11 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

I apologize that you had to wait for a response.

Do you still need help with your issue?

No, I do not need any more help and I didn't ask for a second opinion. I don't want a membership, as offered, as I'm being pestered by this company, will be calling them tomorrow. Thank you for this response (even though I didn't need it) and I got my Roku problem fixed. Sincerely, ***** *****

Okay, thank you.