Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I installed roku to my smart t.v. to no avail. cant get

Customer Question
I installed roku to...

I installed roku to my smart t.v. to no avail. cant get netflis

Technician's Assistant: What's the make and model of your tv, and can you guesstimate how old it is?

Vizio looking for model no. now shuld haaaave in a minute

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

A service man came tour home and set it up with his smart phone no problem but he the rushed out saying he had another appointment and when my wife and later I tried to get netflis no go

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the video expert to know before I connect you?

E were told it needed a roku to get wi fi connedtion we did followed all directions to no avail

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
8/6/2017
Electronics Technician: electronicsguy, Engineer replied 11 months ago
electronicsguy
electronicsguy, Engineer

Hi Welcome to just answer

I am sorry to hear that your smart TV is not working.

I would like to know more about the model of the TV and whether you have Netflix account already set-up

Who is your internet service provider? Can you verify that your smart TV is set-up to work with your router.