Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

I installed roku to my smart t.v. to no avail. cant get

Customer Question

I installed roku to my smart t.v. to no avail. cant get netflis
JA: What's the make and model of your tv, and can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: vizio looking for model no. now shuld haaaave in a minute
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: a service man came tour home and set it up with his smart phone no problem but he the rushed out saying he had another appointment and when my wife and later I tried to get netflis no go
JA: Anything else you want the video expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: e were told it needed a roku to get wi fi connedtion we did followed all directions to no avail
Category: Recorders and Players
Expert:  electronicsguy replied 2 months ago.

Hi Welcome to just answer

I am sorry to hear that your smart TV is not working.

I would like to know more about the model of the TV and whether you have Netflix account already set-up

Who is your internet service provider? Can you verify that your smart TV is set-up to work with your router.