Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Want to sign into Pandora, but husband has forgotten his…

Customer Question
Want to sign into...

Want to sign into Pandora, but husband has forgotten his roku password. Can you help me recover it?

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model number of your device? How old is it?

I'll have to ask my husband and call you back. Thanks.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Last week or so husband Ron [*****@******.***] deleted Pandora without asking me and I'm trying to get it back.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the video expert to know before I connect you?

Don't think so. Thanks!

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
8/5/2017
Electronics Technician: GeekGal, Electronics Support Tech replied 11 months ago
GeekGal
GeekGal, Electronics Support Tech

Hi there! My name is*****'m sorry that you're having this problem. It would be my pleasure to assist you. You can recover your Roku password ***** clicking on this link: https://my.roku.com/password/reset

A new password ***** be sent to the email account listed in your account. If you do not see the email, be sure to check your spam filter. Using the temporary password, visit my.roku.com to log into your Roku account. To change your password, follow these steps:

1. Click the Update button under Account Information
  2. In the password ***** enter a new password ***** use the temporary password ***** the Current one
  3. Click Save Changes to save your new password

Please give this a try and let me know the results. If this resolves the problem, would you mind taking a moment to rate my service? I'd really appreciate it! You can give your rating by selecting the stars located on the top right of the question page and then clicking on submit. Hopefully, I have earned 5 Stars but if not please let me know what I can do to ensure you are satisfied. If you have any other questions or if you need more help, just let me know. I also invite you to contact me directly with any future support needs at http://bit.ly/2nG6XLy and ask for GeekGal. Thank you!