Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I need to set up and account so I can activate my TV...help.

Customer Question
I need to set...

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

Brand new...55S405

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

I am at the screen where it tell me to activate thru a computer or phone. Says go to Roku.com/link but I could not find anywhere to start an account and enter the code it gives me.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the smartphone expert to know before I connect you?

I am on a computer...should I get on my phone?

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
8/5/2017
Electronics Technician: Jack, Technician replied 11 months ago
Jack
Jack, Technician

Hello
My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with this.
A few questions coming up and please note that there may be delays between replies if i have to gather various info ;

Is there a code that appears on your tv screen ?

If so then go to this link and click on the live help (lower right corner ) , it will ask you for that code number

Otherwise from that webpage you will get all the info to setup an account ; https://www.rokuactivationcode.com/

Here is a link from that webpage if you need to setup your account ; https://www.rokuactivationcode.com/how-to-setup-your-roku-account/

If that answers your question PLEASE DO TAKE THE TIME TO RATE by clicking on the star icons at the top of your page, then click on Submit so i get paid for my time helping you .