Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a durabrand 5 cd/stereo/cassette model #CD2155. The…

Customer Question
I have a durabrand...

I have a durabrand 5 cd/stereo/cassette model #CD2155. The volume is low coming from one plug-in to a speaker and non-existent in the other.

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

It's from 2003

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

It's been going on for quite awhile and haven't used it much in the last year. Haven't done any troubleshooting.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the electronics expert to know before I connect you?

No sound at all coming from the cd player.

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
8/5/2017
Electronics Technician: electronicsguy, Engineer replied 9 months ago
electronicsguy
electronicsguy, Engineer
Hi welcome to just answer
When you noted the problem, was the volume very high?
Is the problem on each playback mode? When cassette is played or radio does the volume changes?
Louie, Technician