Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My roku box is not working, i dont have amodel number 30.00…

Customer Question
My roku box is...

My roku box is not working

Technician's Assistant: What Roku model do you have?

I dont have amodel number 30.00 model

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Roku media player?

Just turn on

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the video expert to know before I connect you?

Why it will not come on

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Recorders and Players
Answered in 1 minute by:
8/3/2017
Electronics Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 1 year ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don’t miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

this is ***** ***** it started working ok now
Electronics Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 11 months ago

Sounds good Terry, if you have any additional questions, feel free to ask.

Thanks.