Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I WOULD LIKE TO BUY A COMBO PLATEY IE DISC AND THE OLD TYPE…

Customer Question
I WOULD LIKE TO...

I WOULD LIKE TO BUY A COMBO PLATEY IE DISC AND THE OLD TYPE TAPE APPROX 1 INCH THICK

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your product?

PRESENT BRAND IS A HITACHI---WHAT DO I ASK FOR

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Hitachi product?

NOTHING---TAPE BROKE

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the electronics expert to know before I connect you?

NO THANK YOU

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Recorders and Players
8/3/2017
Electronics Technician: Rusty, Engineer replied 1 year ago
Rusty
Rusty, Engineer

Hello, my name is***** to Justanswer! Give me just a few minutes to look up some specifics, I'm working on this now.

What type of machine does the tape go to? Is it a recorder?