Pete, Engineer
Experience:  Over 16 years experience installing and repairing electronics.
30970729

I buy books on I tune. Every time I try and buy something it

Customer Question

I buy books on I tune. Every time I try and buy something it has a box come up says there is a problem with a previous. Can you help me please
JA: The Expert will know what to do. Please tell me everything you can so the Expert can help you best.
Customer: I just did. Need help to figure out why I can't buy anything. I have a credit card on file This has never happened before I thought it could of been that I maxed out my card. That has happened but my husband has sent a couple of payments in already.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Expert should know?
Customer: No
Category: Recorders and Players
Expert:  Pete replied 2 months ago.

I am Pete, and I'll be happy to assist with your question today.

Expert:  Pete replied 2 months ago.

You will need to make sure that your name and address match the information on file with your financial institution.

If they do not match, the purchases will not go through.

--------------------
Your satisfaction is my priority; I hope I have earned 5 stars today!
Kindly take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press Submit at the top of your question page so I am rewarded for my time; tips appreciated :)
You can always reply back after rating me if you need any further assistance at all.
Pete.
--------------------