Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

Won't download more than 25% of any selection, don't know

Customer Question

Won't download more than 25% of any selection
JA: Who makes your media player? How old is it?
Customer: don't know exactly what you need to know. TV is visio: system is comcast XFinity: xfinity box is motorola
JA: The TV Technician will be able to walk you through that. What Vizio model do you have? How old is it?
Customer: 2012
JA: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?
Customer: So far as I can tell the TV menu works.
JA: How long has this been an issue with your Vizio? What happened right before this?
Customer: Nothing. Went to HDML 2, turned on Roku, went to netflix, made a selection: download went to 25% and just sits there .... backed out, made another selection, same deal.
JA: Anything else you want the TV expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: don't even know enough know what to tell you.
Category: Recorders and Players
Expert:  Nathan replied 2 months ago.

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this but I'll do my best to help you.

So this issue is happening on the roku, on netflix, correct? Any issues with any other apps on the roku, such as amazon, hulu, youtube, etc?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Netflix, National Geographic - the only ones we regularly use. As a text/experiment, hit Disney channel, - Finding Dory came up OK as far as we can tell,but so not interested in that.
Expert:  Nathan replied 2 months ago.

Thanks for checking, I was just looking to determine if this was app specific, as it appears to be.
Any issues on nat geo?

Expert:  Nathan replied 2 months ago.

Hello, it appears your question is still open.

Do you need more help with this?

Please note: You have already paid your fee to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.