Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Won't download more than 25% of any selection, don't know…

Customer Question
Won't download more than...

Won't download more than 25% of any selection

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your media player? How old is it?

Don't know exactly what you need to know. TV is visio: system is comcast XFinity: xfinity box is motorola

Technician's Assistant: The TV Technician will be able to walk you through that. What Vizio model do you have? How old is it?

2012

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

So far as I can tell the TV menu works.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your Vizio? What happened right before this?

Nothing. Went to HDML 2, turned on Roku, went to netflix, made a selection: download went to 25% and just sits there .... backed out, made another selection, same deal.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV expert to know before I connect you?

Don't even know enough know what to tell you.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
8/3/2017
Electronics Technician: Nathan, Technician replied 11 months ago
Nathan, Technician

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this but I'll do my best to help you.

So this issue is happening on the roku, on netflix, correct? Any issues with any other apps on the roku, such as amazon, hulu, youtube, etc?

Netflix, National Geographic - the only ones we regularly use. As a text/experiment, hit Disney channel, - Finding Dory came up OK as far as we can tell,but so not interested in that.

Thanks for checking, I was just looking to determine if this was app specific, as it appears to be.
Any issues on nat geo?

Hello, it appears your question is still open.

Do you need more help with this?

Please note: You have already paid your fee to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.