Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Rl, Sony Walkman Digital Megabase CD-R/RW, in a field on…

Customer Question
Sony Walkman Digital Megabase...

Sony Walkman Digital Megabase CD-R/RW

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

In a white field on bottom it(###) ###-####

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the electronics expert to know before I connect you?

The unit is frozen and will not give any sound. It turns on and the DC is spinning. I pressed the "sound' button at the far left YES!

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
8/3/2017
Electronics Technician: Pete, Engineer replied 11 months ago
Pete, Engineer

I am Pete, and I'll be happy to assist with your question today.

What is showing in the display when the disc is spinning?

If it appears to be playing normally but there is no sound, can you try connecting a different set of headphones?