Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I bought the sling blue package and now i want to cancel it…

Customer Question
I bought the sling...

I bought the sling blue package and now i want to cancel it and purchase nexflix only but i have no idea how to do this . can you help me

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your media player? How old is it?

Element tv and ive had it about 2 months

Technician's Assistant: What Element model do you have? How old is it?

It just says element on the front and its new

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

The tv works fine no problems on any of my tvs. i just want to stop that sling blue so i can get netflixs

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
Answered in 1 minute by:
8/2/2017
Electronics Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 11 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don’t miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

What video device you use to get Sling Blue channel on your TV?

i use it on a tv the tv is new all i want to do is cancel the sling blue then i.will get the channel i want

OK - Could you please get me the complete model number written on back cover or side panel of TV?

i will try

OK, take your time

serial B7D2M0B1D19003502 E17003-kk ELEFW195
I need a phone number to call the blue sling group do you have that

OK, it is Element 19" regular TV, not a smart TV that has builtin apps and internet connectivity facility.

There must be another video device/ media player connected to TV to get Sling or Netflix channel

it is just a regular tv pluged into the wall we unplugged the cable

OK, I'm out of ideas so will opt out to repost this question for other experts to assist you further.

just forget it i am going to stop payment on the package
Electronics Technician: Josh, Technician replied 11 months ago
Josh, Technician

I apologize that you have not received a response yet.

Do you still need help with your issue?