Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a panasonic strereo system sa ak95, october 1998 and…

Customer Question
Hi i have a...

Hi i have a panasonic strereo system sa ak95

Technician's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Panasonic is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

October 1998 and it is my 2 that i bought i have a problem with de cd tracker this model was 50 plus 1 load i am pretty sure that the rubber band on top of the cd box is my problem he is probably to old and not tight enough to move the loading cd where can i find this rubber band ha has approx 1,5 inch long ty for your time

Technician's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yess

Technician's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I live 30 min from montreal quebec

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
8/2/2017
Electronics Technician: Louie, Technician replied 11 months ago
Louie, Technician

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer, I’m Louie. Sorry you had to wait awhile but I’ll do my best to help.
Initially, please confirm that the need is for a loading belt of a Panasonic SA-AK95.

yess and it s a small one
no phone bro

Thank you for your kind understanding of automated-systems / machine-generated followups, ads & offers.

I checked the Service Manual and the Part Number for the loading belt is RDV0041. Unfortunately, it is NLA; i.e. no-longer-available.

Would a substitute serve your need please?

it is only a rubber belt it is not an electronic piece come on just tell me where can i buy one

As posted above, it is NLA.

Would you prefer a second opinion?