Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

I HAVE A NEW ROKU WHICH I HAVE HOOKED UP TO TV IT IS

Customer Question

I HAVE A NEW ROKU WHICH I HAVE HOOKED UP TO TV IT IS FLASHING DO I NEED TO GIVE YOU INFO TO GET IT TO WORK
JA: What Roku model do you have?
Customer: PREMIERE
JA: What have you tried so far with your Roku media player?
Customer: JUST HOOKING UP TO TV LIGHT ON ROKU IS FLASHING I HAVE OTHER ROKUS IN OTHER ROOMS SO I HAVE ACCOUNT DO YOU NEED INFO OFF OF ROKU
JA: Anything else you want the video expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: NO
Category: Recorders and Players
Expert:  Nathan replied 2 months ago.

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this but I'll do my best to help you.

Can you tell me the model of the tv and exactly where it is connected to the roku (which input port)?

Expert:  Nathan replied 2 months ago.

Hello, it appears your question is still open.

Do you need more help with this?

Please note: You have already paid your fee to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.