Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

How do i get a picture on my roku tv when i click amazon…

Customer Question
How do i get...

How do i get a picture on my roku tv when i click amazon prime? usually connects but no picture, i get subtitles

Technician's Assistant: What's the make and model of your tv, and can you guesstimate how old it is?

49" tcl about 3 months old

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

About 1 month, also after netflix trial unable to connect

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the video expert to know before I connect you?

I've subscribed to nfl & espn but unable to connect

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Recorders and Players
8/2/2017
Electronics Technician: Nathan, Technician replied 1 year ago
Nathan, Technician

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this but I'll do my best to help you.

What is the complete model number of the tv?
Is the sound working?

Hello, it appears your question is still open.

Do you need more help with this?

Please note: You have already paid your fee to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.