Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

I have been told I need a MicroSD card for my Roku in order

Customer Question

I have been told I need a MicroSD card for my Roku in order to increase capacity to watch more programs. Can you tell me what I need including model numbers and capacity?
JA: What's the make/model number of your device? How old is it?
Customer: These are things I really do not know much about other than it is a #2
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: It just happened within the last week and we could not get Netflix up or others and a screen said something about deleting some icons/units such as Sling or others. A friend said we might need a Micro SD card to enhance capabilities .
JA: Anything else you want the video expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I do not think so other than I do not know much about electronics.
Category: Recorders and Players
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 2 months ago.

I am sorry to hear about your problem. My name is***** am a Tech Expert with over 20 years of experience and look forward to helping you today.

May I ask which model of Roku you have?

I will be standing by, looking forward to your response.
Thank you,
Jason