Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Will not connect to wireless internet, 8mb everthing else…

Customer Question
Will not connect to...

Will not connect to wireless internet

Technician's Assistant: How's your WiFi signal strength? Can you connect to the Internet using a computer or another device?

8mb everthing else works

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried restarting both your digital media player and your router?

Yes several times

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Recorders and Players
Answered in 1 minute by:
7/31/2017
Electronics Technician: Richard, Customer Service replied 1 year ago
Richard, Customer Service

Hi there and welcome

Can you tell me the make and model of the device and the error you get when you fail to connect?

Please let me know

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Roku LT Error code: 014.30

Thanks

Can you please remove the power to the TV (so unplug it from the power socket).

Then on the actual TV, hold the power button for 60 seconds then release.

Then wait 10 minutes, connect the power again to the TV, turn it on and tell me please if it is now operating correctly.

Let me know the results please