Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

I seem to have a problemn with my black roku stick -

Customer Question

I seem to have a problemn with my black roku stick - whenever I go to use roku it get a menu box saying anynet+ is not connected
JA: What's the make/model number of your device? How old is it?
Customer: back in a minute
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: been going on for a while probably a couple of weeks -
JA: Anything else you want the video expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: not sure - i have an age issue - so I don't always re,=member everything
Category: Recorders and Players
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Richard replied 2 months ago.

Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

Can you please remove the power to the TV (so unplug it from the power socket).

Then on the actual TV, hold the power button for 60 seconds then release.

Then wait 10 minutes, connect the power again to the TV, turn it on and tell me please if the Roku is now operating correctly.

Let me know the results please

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I'm very sorry - nothing you've suggested has done anything - including unplugging my tv - Netflix just sits there -I'm totally unhappy and now without any assistance and withe the money I have already paid to you plus the $35 you have either already charged or are charging - this amount is almost double what I paid for the stick new - I therefore would like everything I paid credited to my master card - I have been scammed before and am nervous this could be another one.
Expert:  Richard replied 2 months ago.

ok, it is a pity you feel I am scamming you, plus we only did one step (the first step) if the troubleshooting process, so I am not sure what you are referring to with nothing I have suggested has done anything, as it has only yet been one thing...

But no problem, you can of course have a refund and you can obtain this here.

ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-can-i-request-refund-0

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Thank you Richard - I'm also sorry - I'm sure you are aware of the idiom "once burned twice shy". I truly appreciate your company's kind response. and assurance. I will call netflix again probably seeking help from their apps. Or, asking your advise do you folks have apps., or maybe even buying an updated mode l?
Expert:  Richard replied 2 months ago.

ok no problem