Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Before I stick a screwdriver into my machine, how can I

Customer Question
Before I stick a...

Before I stick a screwdriver into my machine, how can I gentle get a Movie that is stuck in the VCR?

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

WOW Thanks for waiting. Model is 225MG-9 Yr 2008

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Just now this is an old Model 2008, and it was last night that I wanted to

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the electronics expert to know before I connect you?

Watch a movie. got the movie no sound, this AM i saw that the white/red were not connected. Now the movie is stuck, pressed all out buttons, its stuck should I use a screw driver.?

Technician's Assistant: What confuses you?

Plain english it won't come out. its stuck!!!

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
7/31/2017
Electronics Technician: green-owl, Engineer replied 11 months ago
green-owl
green-owl, Engineer

Hi. I don't see any parental control eject lock on that model. Are you sure you pressed the VCR button on the remote to be sure that section is enabled? Does the DVD tray still to respond well to being opened?