Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I'm having an issue with the tv screen popping and losing…

Customer Question
I'm having an issue...

I'm having an issue with the tv screen popping and losing communication where the screen goes black then comes back on like it looses connection. I looked at the strength when it did it and it was at a 6. The popping of the screen can't be doing my tv any good.

Technician's Assistant: How's your WiFi signal strength? Can you connect to the Internet using a computer or another device?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried restarting both your digital media player and your router?

No

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Recorders and Players
7/30/2017
Electronics Technician: Aric, Technician replied 1 year ago
Aric, Technician

I'm reviewing your details and will reply shortly.

What's the model number off of the back of your TV and the age of the set?

Simply view my reply and send one back to proceed.