Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Purchased asony BDP-SX910 1080p full hd portable blu-ray dvd…

Customer Question
Purchased asony BDP-SX910 1080p...

Purchased asony BDP-SX910 1080p full hd portable blu-ray dvd player from amazon .ca order number(###) ###-####60122erticleee243. The third party seller identified himself as EP PRO! At first it worked but now the picture is obscured by vertcle lines - different widths and different sizes . this is totally unacceptable!I I paid about $360 for it and I have only had it a few monthes. I have been told that all dealings like this must be handled directly by your company. Can I return it for a full refund or at least have it exchanged for one that works, or get it fixed locally and submit the bill to you for full repair costs. LORA HARWOOD

Technician's Assistant: We have a 30 day refund policy so you can simply email***@******.*** and they will try to fix your problem or refund your money. What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

Make and model no.. BDP- SX 910 sony about a month old

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Started 4 days ago. nothing in manual addresses this issue

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
7/30/2017
Electronics Technician: Michael, Technician replied 11 months ago
Michael
Michael, Technician

Hi , I am Tech Michael, an expert in this field. I would be happy to help you with this issue.

If you are new to the site, this is briefly how it works:

1. We may need some back and forth to exchange information (if needed) and there is no extra cost for replying.

2. I will give you the best possible Answer for your problem without the ability of actually being present with you.

The better you describe the problem, the quicker I can help ;-)

3. Remember to leave a Positive Rating when we are finished ,it doesn't cost anything additional to rate kindly;-)

I will do all I can to help you with this issue.

Was it working when you received your Blu ray player?

Or did it fail shortly after that period of time?

I can help ;-)

Thank you

Sincerely

Tech Michael

please call to advise how to correct problem and return picture back to the screen... blu-ray picture