Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

Purchased asony BDP-SX910 1080p full hd portable blu-ray dvd

Customer Question

purchased asony BDP-SX910 1080p full hd portable blu-ray dvd player from amazon .ca order number(###) ###-####60122erticleee243. The third party seller identified himself as EP PRO! At first it worked but now the picture is obscured by vertcle lines - different widths and different sizes . this is totally unacceptable!I I paid about $360 for it and I have only had it a few monthes. I have been told that all dealings like this must be handled directly by your company. Can I return it for a full refund or at least have it exchanged for one that works, or get it fixed locally and submit the bill to you for full repair costs. LORA HARWOOD
JA: We have a 30 day refund policy so you can simply email***@******.*** and they will try to fix your problem or refund your money. What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?
Customer: make and model no.. BDP- SX 910 sony about a month old
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: started 4 days ago. nothing in manual addresses this issue
JA: Anything else you want the electronics expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Category: Recorders and Players
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Michael replied 2 months ago.

Hi , I am Tech Michael, an expert in this field. I would be happy to help you with this issue.

If you are new to the site, this is briefly how it works:

1. We may need some back and forth to exchange information (if needed) and there is no extra cost for replying.

2. I will give you the best possible Answer for your problem without the ability of actually being present with you.

The better you describe the problem, the quicker I can help ;-)

3. Remember to leave a Positive Rating when we are finished ,it doesn't cost anything additional to rate kindly;-)

I will do all I can to help you with this issue.

Was it working when you received your Blu ray player?

Or did it fail shortly after that period of time?

I can help ;-)

Thank you

Sincerely

Tech Michael

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
please call to advise how to correct problem and return picture back to the screen... blu-ray picture