Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I RECORDED A CD BUT WHEN I PUT IT BACK IN THE CD PLAYER AN…

Customer Question
I RECORDED A CD...

I RECORDED A CD BUT WHEN I PUT IT BACK IN THE CD PLAYER AN ERR POPS UP, I FORGOT TO FINALIZE IT AFTER IT RECORDED IS THERE ANY WAY TO RECTIFY THIS SO I CAN FINALIZE IT?

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

IT'S THE WOODEN MUSIC CENTER MODEL ITRR-501

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I REALLY CAN'T DO ANYTHING BECAUSE OF THE ERROR COMING UP, I CAN PLAY OTHER CD;S ETC.BUT I WOULD REALLY LIKE TO FINALIZE THESE CD'S IF POSSABLE

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the electronics expert to know before I connect you?

NO THANK YOU

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Recorders and Players
7/30/2017
Electronics Technician: electronicsguy, Engineer replied 1 year ago
electronicsguy
electronicsguy, Engineer
Hi welcome to just answer.
I have one suggestion that you can try. I know this might be a stretch but it is worth trying. If you have a computer or laptop that can record CDs, try to see if this can be read and get finalized. If that happens, then we can know for sure that there is content on the cd