Recorders and Players

Recorder Player Problems? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

Recorders and Players

Bought Roku Premier,hooked to TV. Nothing, About 3 yrs,

Customer Question
Bought Roku Premier,hooked to...

Bought Roku Premier,hooked to TV. Nothing

Technician's Assistant: What's the make and model of your tv, and can you guesstimate how old it is?

About 3 yrs

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Trying to install Roku Premeir. Don't know how

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the video expert to know before I connect you?

48 in pic about 4 yr old

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
7/29/2017
Electronics Technician: Aric, Technician replied 6 months ago
Aric, Technician

I'm reviewing your details and will reply shortly.

What's the full model number off of the back of the TV please?

View my reply and send one back to proceed.

Unit is not directly connected. Trying to figure how to hook up

I asked a basic question at 9:43- and still need that info. This here: What's the full model number off of the back of the TV please? (HINT- I NEED to know what TV you have to tell you how to connect the Roku to it).

Still want to talk to some one

Are you able to read my replies??

If you need assistance with this simply reply back with requested info. Thanks.

This is a samsung series 6 6200 620 'd

Okay, run an HDMI cable from the Roku to HDMI 1 (or HDMI 2 is HDMI 1 is already being used), on the TV. Turn the TV on. Make sure power cord is plugged into back of the Roku. Use the ORIGINAL SAMSUNG remote and find the SOURCE button. Press the Source button and select the CORRESPONDING HDMI INPUT you are plugged into. So if you're plugged into HDMI 1 on the TV, then use source to select HDMI 1 respectively. Let me know once you've done that.

Were you able to try those steps?

?

Let me know if you need further assistance. Also, before you go, could you please click a POSITIVE RATING (by scrolling all of the way to the top of the page, and clicking 3-5 stars), so that I am credited for working with you today?

Aric, Technician