AnswersByEric
AnswersByEric, Customer Service
Experience:  I have over 10 years of electronics support and software development.
57442719

Where is the micro disc installed on the Roku 3? roku 3, 3

Customer Question

Where is the micro disc installed on the Roku 3 ?
JA: What's the make/model number of your device? How old is it?
Customer: roku 3, 3 yr old
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: When starting a program like Netflix or Sling, the scren message says that we should insstall a micro disk. The program does come up .
JA: Anything else you want the video expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Category: Recorders and Players
Expert:  AnswersByEric replied 2 months ago.

Hey there, my name is ***** ***** I will personally be assisting you today! I will do all I can to provide you with excellent service and answer your questions as quickly as possible.

Please give me a moment to review your posted question.

Please remember to rate my service before you leave today, and remember it is my service you are rating and not this website or your device. If for ANY reason you feel my service has been anything but excellent, please let me know before rating :)

Ok, what you are looking for is a Micro SD card. You can go locally and purchase one, but I recommend ordering it on Amazon and getting it in 48 hours, you will save 30-40% on the cost, as they can get pricey in stores.

I suggest at least a 32GB card. I can link one for you. Once you have it, on the back of the device there is a small slot for you to insert it. It will click once in place(usually). This will let your Roku run so much faster!

I recommend this one(click here), it is made by Samsung and it is only 12.99 on Amazon, but $59 at Best Buy.