Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

I HAVE A DVD RECORDER MODEL DMR-EZ47V FROM 2007, I UNPLUGGED

Customer Question

I HAVE A DVD RECORDER MODEL DMR-EZ47V FROM 2007, I UNPLUGGED IT YESTERDAY AND WHEN I PLUGGED IT BACK IN ALL I GET IA AN ERROR CODE F60. WHAT DOES THAT MEAN?
JA: Just to clarify, have you double-checked the code? And what is the exact make and model of your machine?
Customer: PANASONIC DVD RECORDER MODEL DMR-EZ47V THE CODE OFR F60 KEEPS COMING UP EVERYTIME I UNPLU AND PLUG BACK IN
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: SINCE YESTERDAY, NOTHING OTHER THAN UNPLUGGING AND PLUGGING IN
JA: Anything else you want the electronics expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: NO
Category: Recorders and Players
Expert:  Nathan replied 2 months ago.

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this but I'll do my best to help you.

As an initial step, please press and hold the power button on the front panel for 10 seconds and let me know if anything changes after.