Recorders and Players

Recorder Player Problems? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

Recorders and Players

When I turn on Roku the home screen comes up but just keeps

Customer Question
blinking on and off without...
when I turn on Roku the home screen comes up but just keeps blinking on and off without going any further
JA: What's the make and model of your tv, and has turning it on been a problem in the past?
Customer: TV is Sharp Aquos 60 inch. Everything was fine but I had to change my network name and password ***** All my other devices, Tivo box, Chromecast etc are connected to the network no problem
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: TV is Sharp Aquos 60 inch. Everything was fine but I had to change my network name and password ***** All my other devices, Tivo box, Chromecast etc are connected to Chn
JA: Anything else you want the video expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No. Just want to be able to watch my ROKU channels'
Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
7/25/2017
Electronics Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 4 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don’t miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

- Could you please get me the complete model number written on back cover or side panel of TV?

are you screwed me out of i$31 I guess I'll just have to live with that

I'm just a TV tech here and a site user like you, I have no control over billing or money matters.

Contact customer service via help link on main page of website for any billing issue.

Give me a reason why you need the model number. ROKU has been working on this TV for well over a year. All that has changed on my system is my local network name and password. That doesn't have anything to do with the TV.
It's already been deducted from my checking account, so you can stop with the lies, OK?

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help

USA:(###) ###-####/p>

I don't lie

You've already deducted $31.00 from my checking account and you want another $26 just for a phone call? I've already stopped being stupid as far as dealing with ROKU is concerned. If you want to call me without charge, feel free.
Electronics Technician: Josh, Technician replied 4 months ago
Josh, Technician

I apologize that you did not have a quick response.

Do you still need help with your issue?

Louie, Technician