Aric, Technician
Experience:  15+ years in the field. Owner of AV Installation, OEM and Repair company
24739752

I don't have a Smart TV and want to purchase an inexpensive

Customer Question

I don't have a Smart TV and want to purchase an inexpensive device necessary to watch Netflix (possibly Rocu recommended by friend). What do you recommend and where to find at a reasonable price?
JA: What's the make/model number of your device? How old is it?
Customer: Jensen TV but no model # to see. In 2015 Travel Trailer.
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: Previous owner, I JUST LEARNED, DID HAVE A ROCU AND DID HAVE netfliz.
JA: Anything else you want the video expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Recommendation, approx. cost and how to purchase.
Category: Recorders and Players
Expert:  Aric replied 2 months ago.

I'm reviewing your details and will reply shortly.

Expert:  Aric replied 2 months ago.

Roku is still considered the best, ***** ***** the same price range as all of the other streaming devices. The lowest cost for a streaming device is $40- and that price goes across the board for the Amazon Firestick, Chromecast, and Roku. Given the TV you mentioned was not posted with a model number- it's impossible for me to tell what jacks it has. In that case I would suggest purchasing the Roku "Premiere" as it has both HDMI as well as AV jacks (for connection to both newer and slightly older sets). That unit is priced on par with the others and also considered a strong performer. You can purchase the Roku Premiere at Best Buy- or directly at the link below:

https://www.camellic.com/products/roku-premiere-streaming-media-player-black-1?utm_medium=cpc&utm_source=googlepla&variant=33841227977

Expert:  Aric replied 2 months ago.

Do you need further assistance with this?

Expert:  Aric replied 2 months ago.

Let me know if you need further assistance. Also, before you go, could you please click a POSITIVE RATING (by scrolling all of the way to the top of the page, and clicking 3-5 stars), so that I am credited for working with you today?