Pete, Engineer
Experience:  Over 16 years experience installing and repairing electronics.
30970729

I tried to sign up for a free month of directv on roku, when

Customer Question

i tried to sign up for a free month of directv on roku, when i clicked the button to begin, the screen i received indicated it was a 7-day trial. Then when i decided to try anyway, they wouldn't accept my email and password. Strangely enough, i started once but never finished with payment information, but i received an email later welcoming me. But when i signed in they didn't recognize my sign info, Questions: Is it a month or 7 days? And why can't I sign and start? I tried it enough times i didn't make an error. They are supposedly sending me an email to change my password. Can you help?
JA: What's the make/model number of your device? How old is it?
Customer: i have several devices. I have a Magnavox and also a Roku TV, plus an Hp and a Dell computer. I don't want to look up the model numbers of any or all.
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: Just a day,
JA: Anything else you want the video expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I have a ROKU TV and a Roku device with my Magnavox TV. I am now using my Dell laptop.
Category: Recorders and Players
Expert:  Pete replied 3 months ago.

I am Pete, and I'll be happy to assist with your question today.

Expert:  Pete replied 3 months ago.

Try logging in to your Roku account using the same email address that you received the email to.

If it does not work, click on the Forgot Password? link and reset your password, then try logging in again.

Once you get logged in, you will be able to see the full details of the trial that you have received.

--------------------
Your satisfaction is my priority; I hope I have earned 5 stars today!
Kindly take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press submit at the top of your question page so I am rewarded for my time; tips appreciated :)
You can always reply back after rating me if you need any further assistance at all.
Pete.
--------------------