Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

My network does not recognize my password, model 250x, this

Customer Question

My network does not recognize my password
JA: What's the make/model number of your device? How old is it?
Customer: model 250x
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: this was given to me and I am trying to set it up so I don't know how old it is
JA: Anything else you want the video expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: the Tv is s Sansui . my network works fine for my computer and printer
Category: Recorders and Players
Expert:  Viet - Technician replied 2 months ago.

I'm sorry about the issue. Is it asking for the Wi-Fi / wireless password? Or something else?

What's the exact error or message?
What is the make / model of your Internet modem/router device?
Do you also have a laptop / wireless computer that is currently connected via wireless? If so, does it have Windows xp, vista, or 7, 8, 10, or Mac?
Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you,

Can you please check at the back / bottom of your Internet modem / router device for the model of it?

It looks like you are not there. We can schedule another time.

When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you,