Recorders and Players

Recorder Player Problems? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

Recorders and Players

I am trying to get hulu on my roku and it is trying to

Customer Question
connect through my account and...
i am trying to get hulu on my roku and it is trying to connect through my account and i forgot my password
JA: What's the make/model number of your device? How old is it?
Customer: roku premiere
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: not even a week i was trying to get hulu and it wants to connect to roku account
JA: Anything else you want the video expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
7/15/2017
Electronics Technician: Pete, Engineer replied 4 months ago
Pete, Engineer

I am Pete, and I'll be happy to assist with your question today.

If you have forgotten your Roku password, you can reset it at:

https://my.roku.com/password/reset

--------------------
Your satisfaction is my priority; I hope I have earned 5 stars today!
Kindly take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press submit at the top of your question page so I am rewarded for my time; tips appreciated :)
You can always reply back at any time if you need any further assistance at all.
Pete.
--------------------

Pete, Engineer