Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

My roku will not start, model#3500R 2 to 3 years old, a few

Customer Question

my roku will not start
JA: What's the make/model number of your device? How old is it?
Customer: model#3500R 2 to 3 years old
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: a few days I have had difficulty getting it to turn on- I get a no service message before it goes on now I cant get on at all - earlier a phone # came on (###) ###-####- spoke with a tech who I allowed to get into my computer- he said there was a foreign Ip address and offered to sell me protection for $200. Is this really Roku?
JA: Anything else you want the video expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: that does it
Category: Recorders and Players
Expert:  Louie replied 3 months ago.

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer, I’m Louie. Sorry you had to wait awhile but I’ll do my best to help.
Initially and to avoid asking you to do something you've already tried, can you please tell me what / any and all troubleshooting / specific steps you've already attempted other than the above?