Recorders and Players

Recorder Player Problems? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

Recorders and Players

I have a Panasonic portable player LV70, I have not played

Customer Question
Hi, I have a Panasonic...
Hi, I have a Panasonic portable player LV70, I have not played it for a long time, any why I charged it and it still works except now it plays only in black and white
JA: What's the make/model number of your device? How old is it?
Customer: I would say 15 yrs old, it's a Panasonic the model number is ***** then it has some numbers FT2EA001063
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: Just now
JA: Anything else you want the video expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I don't think so
Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
Please cancel my request it's take to long and I have to leave
7/13/2017
Electronics Technician: Rusty, Engineer replied 4 months ago
Rusty
Rusty, Engineer

Hello, my name is***** to Justanswer! Give me just a few minutes to look up some specifics, I'm working on this now.

Welcome. My name is ***** ***** experienced field technician. We are now connected together on this convenient website where I am able to help you. To get started, I need to know you can see this message and are able to reply to me here...

Do you still need help with this?
Due to the nature of the problem, it may take a few tries back and forth before we finish the troubleshooting and fix the problem. If this fixes the problem, please rate 3-5 stars. If the below doesn't fix the problem, please reply, and I will return your response as soon as possible. Rating negatively does not instigate a refund, but you can always request one from me if your problem is already solved. This is the initial stage of troubleshooting your device. Please reply when you get this, with your findings of these first troubleshooting tips, to initiate live chat.

For battery operated electronics:
Disconnect from the charger, and remove the battery for one full minute. If you cannot remove the battery, turn the device off, then back on.

For plug in electronics:
Unplug the unit for 1 full minute. Make sure the software/firmware is up to date by going into your setup menu, and check for updates.

For car and marine electronics:
Remove the in line fuse to cut power to the unit. For car, you may need the pin to get your electronics running again. For Marine, if you want two brands to work together, they must have NMEI ports. If not, let me know both of the model numbers and I'll check compatibility.

Treadmills:
Unplug the treadmill for one minute. Check all of the wiring, and make sure the belt is not too tight. It should lift 3-4 inches off of the deck, and not slip when you walk on it.

I look forward to viewing your reply.

Sincerely,
Rusty the Tech
_________________________________________________________
** My replies can take up to 5 minutes to appear **

** Do NOT start a new question **

When we are finished, please don't forget to rate my service with you today with 3-5 stars so I can get credit for helping you. Rating does not close the question, and you can communicate with me at no extra charge.

Thank you, ***** ***** already had someone else to help me, it took to long to get a respond back to me in time.
No, no call is need
Rusty
Rusty
Rusty, Engineer