Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My recently purchased DMP-UB900 disc player has problems.

Customer Question
My recently purchased DMP-UB900...

My recently purchased DMP-UB900 disc player has problems. When I insert a disc, I get no sound and the picture pauses every couple of seconds. I reset the system but that didn't help. I have had the unit for less than one month. Please help.

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

Panasonic DMP-UB900

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Just started a couple of days ago.

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Recorders and Players
7/12/2017
Electronics Technician: Russell H., Service Tech replied 1 year ago
Russell H., Service Tech

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is***** will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.
That is a definite severe problem, covered under warranty without a doubt.

Submit a failed-within-warranty claim to Panasonic, for servicing free-of-charge of this device, I advise.

Some don't like Panasonic's performance on warranty repair, I must warn you. But you should try it. 1(###) ###-####is their number.

Their service center is listed as in McCallen Texas.