Aric, Technician
Experience:  15+ years in the field. Owner of AV Installation, OEM and Repair company
24739752

I'm trying to install my Roku express to my, Samsung

Customer Question

I'm trying to install my Roku express to my
JA: What's the make/model number of your device? How old is it?
Customer: Samsung modelPN422B460B1D
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: I opening Roku account and it asked me to type link # displayed on tv, but there is nothing displayed
JA: Anything else you want the video expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Category: Recorders and Players
Expert:  Aric replied 2 months ago.

Hello, My name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you. I'm sorry you're having problems. I'm reviewing your details now and will reply shortly.

Expert:  Aric replied 2 months ago.

You'll be asked to input the link once you've run through the entire installation of the Roku on your TV. First, you have to have seen the Roku letters on the Samsung screen. So that said, I realize you did the computer end of things- but what have you done on the TV end of things? Did you see the Roku letters and did you run through the on screen instructions yet?

Expert:  Aric replied 2 months ago.

Please view my reply and send one back to me to proceed.

Expert:  Aric replied 2 months ago.

Expert:  Aric replied 2 months ago.

I'm unsure why you're unable to reply, but I would suggest clicking the link below and watching Roku walk you through the steps of getting the Roku connected to your TV:

https://support.roku.com/article/208754888-how-to-set-up-your-roku-streaming-player-any-model-

Expert:  Aric replied 2 months ago.

Let me know if you need further assistance. Also, before you go, could you please click a POSITIVE RATING (by scrolling all of the way to the top of the page, and clicking 3-5 stars), so that I am credited for working with you today?