GeekGal
GeekGal, Electronics Support Tech
Experience:  MIS degree and 15+ years experience supporting electronics of all kinds
76665483

Where is the IP address on Roku stick? Make ,of course is

Customer Question

Where is the IP address on Roku stick?
JA: What's the make/model number of your device? How old is it?
Customer: Make ,of course is Roku. It's approx.8-9 months old
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: I moved from san francisco ,ca. to Mexico. Just now trying to get it going.
JA: Anything else you want the video expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Yes. I haven't paid the new $69 charge that is now required. I didn't need to do this in US because I had a smart TV. However, I will pay now that I really need it.
JA: When we are ready I'll take you to the appropriate web page.
Customer: ok,take me there.
Category: Recorders and Players
Expert:  GeekGal replied 4 months ago.

Hi there. My name is*****'m sorry that you're having this trouble. It would be my pleasure to assist you.

To check the IP address of your Roku device, if you have a Roku TV, go to Settings > System > About. For all other Roku devices, go to Settings > About from your Roku device (Settings > Player info from original Roku device). Write down the number next to “IP Address.”

You may also want to click on this link for some additional information that can aid you in getting your Roku setup in your new location.

https://wwwimg.roku.com/mobile/faq.html

If you have any other questions, just let me know. Otherwise, please take a moment to rate my service as this is the only way I am credited for my time. Hopefully, I have earned 5 Stars but if not please let me know what I can do to ensure you are satisfied. I also invite you to contact me directly with any future support needs at http://bit.ly/2nG6XLy and ask for GeekGal.

Expert:  GeekGal replied 4 months ago.

.