Recorders and Players

Recorder Player Problems? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

Recorders and Players

I was watching a movie on Netflix last night and I stopped

Customer Question
it to watch something on...
I was watching a movie on Netflix last night and I stopped it to watch something on HDM1. I switched back to finish watching the movie later on and I could only see the word ROKU bouncing around the screen. Nothing else. Could not get the movie back, or even get into Netflix. I tried several times. Today I unplugged the power cord to the ROKU box and rebooted but I'm having the same problem. Thank you
JA: What's the make/model number of your device? How old is it?
Customer: Where would I find the make and model number? It is about 4 years old I think
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: Nothing. It was working fine.
JA: Anything else you want the video expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No thank you
Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
6/16/2017
Electronics Technician: Aric, Technician replied 5 months ago
Aric, Technician

Hello, My name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you. I'm sorry you're having problems. I'm reviewing your details now and will reply shortly.

Can you tell me which particular Roku box you have (Roku 1, 2, 3, LS, 4, Premiere, etc.)? Also how old is the unit and have the batteries ever been replaced in the remote please?

Simply send a reply back to proceed. I'm here to assist you.

Give me a minute, Aric, and I'll see which box I have.
The only thing that I says on the front of the box is Arris

Arris is your cable box, not your Roku.

It is probably at least 4 years old

Again, Arris is your cable box, not your Roku. I need the model of the Roku and also need to know IF YOU have ever replaced the remote batteries as asked above please?

Are you still here?

Are you able to see my replies on this page???

Oh, right. The Roku is smaller. No I don't think I have ever replaced the remote batteries. Let me go and look again at my Roku box. Sorry to keep you waiitign

No problem, I'll be here.

Are you still with me here?

I was just wondering if you needed assistance with the question you've posted. I've been here online with you for 20 minutes and am not sure if you're coming back.

I'm sorry, I'm here
A weird thing has occurred. I cannot locate my ROKU box

Okay I will opt out.

It's a llittle bigger than a cell phone, right? I thought it was on top of my cable box but it isn't there
I have looked all over. Can't find it
Electronics Technician: Josh, Technician replied 5 months ago
Josh, Technician

I apologize for the long wait for a response.

Do you still need help with your issue?

Louie, Technician