Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

I have the netflix direct TV connect but I have problem in

Customer Question

I have the netflix direct TV connect but I have problem in the last few days that the final connect does not work, I get a message stating try again and then exit. can you help me.
JA: OK. To minimize me, please click the down arrow at the top right corner of this box.
Customer: Did my message get through to Louie.
JA: Just to clarify, what's the exact make and model of your machine?
Customer: It is a Vizio 55 inch wall mounted model but I do not have the model No handy. Do you need it.
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: It has been about one week, i call a number listed on your internet and got someone at a company called Techo Software Solution and the return Phone No. was given as 1-***-***-**** they said i had been hacked and they could sort the problem out for a charge of $199.00 for 3 years coverage, and would require a check direct payment. So I hung up on them. I did not know if they were associated with Netflix.
JA: Anything else you want the video expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I was advised by my regular service company after I got the to check my computer over to change my Netflix password.
Category: Recorders and Players
Expert:  Nathan replied 4 months ago.

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this but I'll do my best to help you.

Can you tell me how the tv is connected to the directv box?

Expert:  Nathan replied 3 months ago.

Hello, it appears your question is still open.

Do you need more help with this?

Please note: You have already paid your fee to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.