Recorders and Players

Recorder Player Problems? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

Recorders and Players

Ed t, Ruko is not working. It just bounces.It won't go to

Customer Question
ed t JA: What's the make/model...
ed t
JA: What's the make/model number of your device? How old is it?
Customer: Ruko is not working. It just bounces.It won't go to Netflex. I believe it is because of my new crdit card. same numbers,but different numbers on the back
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: just this mornig
JA: Anything else you want the video expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
It is a stick and only a couple of months dont know make or number.
6/16/2017
Electronics Technician: Aric, Technician replied 7 months ago
Aric, Technician

Hello, The Roku bouncing has nothing to do with your credit card it means the remote lost contact with the stick. So, what you need to do is shut the TV off- then unplug it from the TV, unplug the little USB power cord from it and then plug both back in. Once it's all reconnected turn on the TV and let me know if the remote responds. If it does not, then your next step would be to change the remote batteries. Let me know what happens.

Please view my reply and try those steps to proceed.

Aric, Technician