Recorders and Players

Recorder Player Problems? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

Recorders and Players

I got roku trying to hook it up on m y tv, hang on, proscan

Customer Question
hello I got roku trying...
hello I got roku trying to hook it up on m y tv
JA: What's the make and model of your tv, and can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: hang on
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: proscan tv
JA: Anything else you want the video expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I just want to get it on my tv
Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
6/15/2017
Electronics Technician: Richard, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Richard, Customer Service

Hi there and welcome

Can you tell me the issue you have, getting it to work on your TV?

Please let me know

Thank you

I need to put the code in on the tv it told me to go on line to put code on tv
your not helping me

Thanks

And what happened when you went online and retrieved the code?

It tells you the address to use.

the code has expired an need new code then I need help by putting on tv
the address came to u

HI again

You can obtain your new code by using my link below

https://my.roku.com/link

Let me know how you go

Louie, Technician